Capacity Building in Geoinformatics
Capacity Building on Web Mapping, Remote Sensing Applications (RS), Database Management and use of GIS Software such as ArcGIS, Idrisi, Erdas Mappers, Ilwis, etc.
We have resources to build institutional capacities in the following areas:[su_list icon=”icon: star” icon_color=”#2e87d9″]
- Spatial Database Development and Management
- Proficiency in Remote Sensing tools for Image Correction, Enhancement and Visualization
- Data acquisition techniques with GPS and Sensors
- Spatial Data Processing, Analysis and Visualization with GIS tools
- Enterprise GIS & Web Map programming
- GIS application to several domains
We offer regular training in GIS/RS that ranges from 4 weeks to 12 weeks. These are meant for both beginners and geospatial professionals that want to improve their technical skills.
See here for the full curriculum.